Saturday, 20 July 2013

My Very First Shoot - Sam & Edith's 1st Birthday Cake Smash - Saturday 20th July 2013

The delicious "Home-made" (by mummy) Smashing Cake!!!

Ok, please bear with me cause I'm very new to this whole blogging thing! The reason I'm even doing it in the first place is because I think it's important that my photographs have a back story! As well as capturing these moments on camera, I'd also like to capture them in words! :D So here goes...




My very first shoot was a Cake Smash with TWINS!!! It was their 1st birthday and their lovely mum Joanna wanted to commemorate the occasion with this special type of shoot!

So, the morning of the shoot came and I packed all my equipment (Camera, Tripod,  Backdrop & Stand,  Reflectors, Props, Flooring) and headed up to meet my first clients!!! 

Cuteness personified is the best way to describe these 2 babies!!! :D Sam was smiley and boisterous and really interested in finding out who the strange lady with all the scary equipment was... whereas Edith, his sister, was delicate and sweet and shy! They were the perfect little set of people and I couldn't have hoped for a better scenario for my first photo-shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment