Wednesday, 26 March 2014

Hair, Beauty & Skincare Products Wishlist

http://bloggernetwork.e-tailwebstores.com/scripts/click.php?a_aid=OnceUponAPicture&a_bid=05b3a39b
Hey there lovely people!

As well as my "Hump Day" post I have decided to share another Wishlist post with you all. Simply because over the past 3 nights I have been doing a bit of online window shopping (with some actual shopping much to my husbands dismay) and I seem to be getting a bit carried away with all of the items I want. I wonder if some of you are like that too???

Anyway, I've divided my wishlist into 2 sections; Hair Products, Beauty Products & Skincare Products. Please share any of yours with me and let me know if you've had any experience with any of the products I'm mentioning here.

Hair

  1. Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Shampoo (1000ml) - £26.78 (rrp £31.50)
  2. Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Shampoo (1000ml) - £28.99 (rrp £34.95)
  3. Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Hair & Scalp Treatment 200ml - £13.18 (rrp £15.50)
Now I'm a bit of a fan of Tea Tree products and I have been since I was a little girl, using my first ever Tea Tree cleanser and toner. I absolutely love the freshness of it. And I recently began using Tea Tree products on my hair as well as my skin and I have never looked back. For somebody like me, with sensitive skin and in particular a skin condition like dermatitis, I have found that Tea Tree products are soothing and fresh and nourishing to my skin, and particularly my scalp. It was actually a hairdresser that recommended these Paul Mitchell products to me and I have done nothing but swoon over the idea of purchasing them over the last few days. So these will definitely be making their way into my shopping basket just shortly!

If you're interested in these fabulous products, they can be found at HairTrade which is a fabulous little site offering an array of hair products from wigs and extensions to haircare and makeup. Be sure to give them a little visit and save yourself a bit of money at the same time!

Beauty

  1. Dolce & Gabbana Classic Cream Lipstick - £21.16
  2. Sephora Collection Moonshadow Baked Palette - In The Tropics - £17.31
  3. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz - £13.46
So I know I've already gone on a bit about the Dolce & Gabbana Classic Cream Lipstick which was heavily featured in last months Vogue UK. But seriously... how delicious does that look??? I am sooo in love with it... and it just looks so lavish and expensive that really I must have it! The Sephora Palette was something that just caught my eye when I was swooning over every other product on the page. Its just so pretty and colourful and despite being quite a classically nude girl when it comes to eye colours, I really did fall for this palette. The Anastasia Brow Wiz is actually something I've been trying to get for a while, but didn't really know how I was going to manage it because it's exclusive to the US. Samantha Chapman goes on at length about how great this product is, and for someone like me who really struggles with eyebrows, I think it's definitely a product I need in my life. Now all I need to do is convince my hubby to let me order £75 worth of goodies in order to get the £10 flat rate international shipping! 

Again, if you're interested in any of these products, you can find them and much much more at Sephora. I promise you will not be disappointed with all of the products available and at such great prices, you too will be begging you're other half's for the permission to spend the cash!

Skincare

  1. Clinique Liquid Facial Wash - £15.50
  2. Clinique Clarifying Lotion - £16.50
  3. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion £17
Clinique are without a doubt my absolute favourite Skincare brand out there. Pricey??? Yes! Worth it??? ABSOLUTELY!!! Having exceptionally dry skin, these products seem to just transform in an instant the way my skin not only looks but feels. The Liquid Facial Wash penetrates your skin so deeply that you feel super clean and refreshed after using it. The Clarifying Lotion feels so smooth and silky across your skin and really wakens you and your skin right up. And the Moisturising Lotion... well it just leaves your skin so soft and smooth and supple, that it feels like brand new skin. I do have other skincare products that I use from time to time, but I always come back to my Clinique. 

You can find more information and more products from Clinique at their website, where you can actually purchase their skincare straight from them. If you don't have a skincare routine set in stone or you've never tried them before I would highly recommend you giving them a go. Like I said before, since trying them I have never really looked back.

So anyway, that is my current Hair, Beauty & Skincare wishlist. Being honest, I could have filled the page with products I want right now, but I thought a mishmash of products might seem a bit greedy and might be a bit of an eyesore. Let me know if you have any MUST HAVE products in your wishlists and if you have tried any of the products I've mentioned above, I'd love to hear from you.

Take care lovelies. x

No comments:

Post a Comment