Sunday, 30 March 2014

Happy Mother's Day

Hey there lovely people!

I hope you have all had an A M A Z I N G weekend and for all the UK readers, I hope you spoilt the mothers in your lives and were indeed spoiled yourselves if you are a mummy too!

I have had the most chilled out weekend EVER! My hubby was away at the football for the best part of yesterday afternoon and I decided that I would stay put at home and just relax. I tweeted a bit, caught up with facebook (as it has become slightly neglected as of late) and listened to my crappy (in my husbands opinion) music loudly and proudly!

Anyway, today's post is going to be a short one, because I want to spend some time with my mum.

She is the best mum I could ever have asked for and she still runs about after me at 28 years old. I really don't know what I would do without her.



My Mother, my friend so dear


throughout my life you're always near.

A tender smile to guide my way

You're the sunshine to light my day. 



Remember to always cherish the mothers in your lives, because you don't know what tomorrow will bring. My poor hubby lost his mum as a teenager and my heart breaks for him every year on this day. You will only ever have 1 mother in your life - please remember that and don't take your time with them for granted.

Take care lovelies. x

No comments:

Post a Comment