Monday, 17 March 2014

Monday Wish List - Coral Inspiration

Hey lovely people!

Ok so I have been doing a lot of online window shopping as of late. Like most women, I have quite the taste for spending a bit of cash on clothing and therefore have built up quite the collection of bits and pieces, that I want to get my hands on.

So on that note I have separated my items into different categories based on the type of style I'm going for with each outfit.

Spring Daytime


So outfit number 1 is inspired by Spring. Not showing too much flesh but definitely baring those arms to the sunshine is the 1st step to getting a bit of colour on your skin and shaking off the winter knitwear. I chose a coral coloured top because I think it is the perfect combination of girly and classic without going too far with the pink. Also the dipped hem at the back is ideal for a fuller figured lady, as it hides what is definitely in my case, a rather voluptious derrière. Additionally, darker skinny jeans are much more flattering for a fuller figure as they hide any of your lumps and bumps.


To accessorize I have chosen a beautiful chunky coral bracelet to compliment the top above. As well as a white & gold stretch brooch ring & gold beaded hoop earrings. I have short hair so these are the perfect earring for me... but they might prove a bit annoying for somebody with long hair. To finish off the look I have opted for a simple, but classic white shoulder bag. Big enough to carry around during the day, but with long enough straps that it can sit comfortably on the shoulder as well as having the option to lengthen the straps and use it across the body. It's the perfect day bag. 

Spring Evening


Sticking with the coral theme I have gone for this Coral and Black skater dress. Its not too dressy but that is kind of the point. I like to keep my clothes as simple as possible so that I have the option of dressing it up with jewellery and other accessories. This dress can be paired with some black tights and these black patent Mary Jane style heels and you have a pretty, quirky evening look. Add so sparkly heart shaped earrings, a black & silver sparkly bracelet and a black patent & silver clutch to top it all off. 

I love these outfits because they can be dressed up or down depending on the look you're after. Coral is a big colour for me this year and I think pairing it with the lighter accessories during the day is perfect for that fresh spring style, while opting for the dark accessories in the evening really makes the transition from casual to dressy really easy and effortless. 

I have soooo many other items in my wishlist, so I'm going to make an effort to share this type of post with you on a weekly basis. 

If you are interested in finding more items like this then you can find these beautiful pieces and more at Yours Clothing. This is a fabulous site for plus sized females who, like myself often struggle to find pretty and flattering items on the high-street. They are very reasonably priced and even offer new customers a 20% discount on their first order over £20 so definitely give them a little visit. 

Take care lovelies. x

No comments:

Post a Comment