Monday, 24 March 2014

Monday Wish List - True Blue Inspiration

Hey there lovely people!

Well it's time for my Monday wish list and this week I'm showcasing choices from both Yours Clothing and Simply Be - 2 of my favourite places to visit for plus-sized clothing.

The colour I'm feeling this week is blue... and all the different shades of blue for that matter. This has been inspired by the amazing sight of the bright blue skies we've had this week, what with it being the start of Spring and all. However, I've not went overboard with the skimpy clothing - it is after all still freezing most days, so I've included a few Spring jacket options, perfect for those days where the sun is shining but there's still a nip in the air. So anyway, let's just get on with it.

The first selection comes straight from Yours Clothing.

  1. Blue marl sleeveless jersey top - £9
  2. Mid Blue Basic Crop Jeans - £18
  3. Navy Blue Lightweight Cotton Parka Jacket With Hood - £39
  4. Navy Blue Canvas Trainers With Laces - £16
  5. Black Sunglasses With Silver Snake Trim - £6
I love these items because they are very appropriate for a Scottish Springtime. The cropped jeans give enough coverage and are thick enough that if it's cold they provide enough heat, but if it's warm you have the turn-ups that give your legs a bit of a breather. The blue tones in each of the items are quite muted and therefore would be appropriate for all kinds of weather, whereas my selection below, from Simply Be, is much more bright and vibrant and just kinda screams SUNSHINE!!!

This selection comes straight to you from SimplyBe.

  1. Boyfriend T-Shirts (2 pack) - £24
  2. Cara Boyfriend Jeans - £40
  3. Parka Jacket - £40
  4. Sole Diva Lace Up Pump - £22
  5. Fiorelli Classic Cat's Eye Sunglasses - £61
Similarly, Simply Be offer a great spring line, all be it at a slightly higher cost than Yours Clothing. I particularly love the pop of colour from this blue parka, which can I just add would be a perfect addition to any festival goers suitcase this year!

Anyway lovely people, be sure to give these great sites a visit. There's an abundance of choice at amazing prices and I promise you will get lost in amongst the offerings.

I'll be back with another Wish List post next Monday and I hope you enjoyed this one.

Take care lovelies. x

No comments:

Post a Comment