Monday, 24 March 2014

Monday Wish List - True Blue Inspiration - Part 2

Hey lovely people!

Well I just couldn't resist adding another few items to my Wish List and I thought that because there were still blue pieces included, that I would just share them with you and include them as part of today's post.

So this is another Yours Clothing selection, again for Spring... but with a little edginess. 



I absolutely love this edgy look this season - with that bright pop of colour from the blue shirt.It's just such a fashionable look, especially with all the buckles and studs - it just adds a little extra something to the look. I also think that £50 for a Biker Jacket is super reasonable considering some other stores are often asking for double that amount, despite not offering even half of the sizes available at Yours Clothing. 

The following selection can be found at SimplyBe.


Biker Jacket - £60

Ok, so I know that a lot of these items are super expensive (i.e. the sunglasses and the boots) but I just couldn't keep them to myself! I love them. The sunglasses reminded me of the original Ray ban Wayfarers, but are slightly more rectangular and have that funky detail on the side. And those boots... I mean really!!! Distressed leather is something I'm super into and I just adored the strap and buckle detail! Again though, I've found a biker jacket that's a great price and looks fab and adding this to the adorable denim dress is just a match made in heaven! 

So I'm done for the day with my Wish List clothing pieces... I think! I hope you liked them and will give these 2 great sites a visit. They really do offer fantastic clothing at really affordable prices and you can really bag yourself a fantastic outfit for a bargain price... that is if you stay away from the designer boots and sunglasses! :-)

Anyway, have a lovely day whatever it is that you might be doing.

Take care lovelies. x

2 comments:

  1. I love both of these looks! Great picks! Xx

    tinytaniatalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you lovely lady! Really appreciate you taking the time to give it a read! I love these outfits too! Far too many things on the wish list. Lol x

      Delete