Monday, 3 March 2014

Mondays Dinner Plans

Hey my lovelies!

I know that I have already posted today, but I thought I would try and get into the habit of sharing my cooking with you. This is intended to be more of a "lifestyle" type blog, showcasing my life through photographs as opposed to a more specific field of interest.

So on that note, I thought it would be a fun addition to include a few of my recipes over the week, starting with tonight's dinner choice:

Beef Stir Fry

Ingredients:
Lean Diced Beef Steak
1x Red Bell Pepper
1x Yellow Bell Pepper
1x Large Onion
2x Spring Onions
1x tsp Sea Salt
1x tsp Pepper
2x tsp Paprika
2x tbsp Soy Sauce

Instructions:
1. Marinade your meat with Sea Salt, Pepper, Paprika & Soy Sauce. Add chopped spring onions.
2. Leave the marinade for 2 hours (longer if possible).
3. Fry chopped onion in a tsp of oil, until onions are translucent and beginning to caramelise slightly.
4. Add the marinaded meat to the frying pan and fry for 10 minutes on a medium heat.
5. Add chopped bell peppers to the frying pan and leave to fry for a further 5 minutes. 
6. Serve with a baked potato and green salad.




I may be bias my lovelies... but this is a truly delicious little dinner, as well as being a fairly healthy meal option for those of us who could really do with losing some lbs!!! 

Take care my lovelies. x

No comments:

Post a Comment