Friday, 14 March 2014

My 2nd Friday Faves!

Hey there lovely people.

Happy Friday to you all. I am soooooo glad the weekend has finally arrived as I have plans to do absolutely NOTHING this weekend. Blissful!!!

But before I get busy with my plans to do nothing, I thought I would do another post with my round-up of favourite Friday related things.

So here goes:

1. As I said last week, this guy will always going to make the top spot (Unless he's done something to annoy me).


My fabulous hubby Michael. This photo was taken on our wedding day... how handsome is he in his kilt??? We've been together for 13 years come September and married for 3 come November. Each day I have with him is a blessing. As Phoebe in F.R.I.E.N.D.S put it, he's my lobster!

2. My new fave jumper!


I actually got this earlier in the week, but I have found myself completely attached to it already... and obviously I'm wearing it again today! It is of course my Beyoncé "Surfboard" jumper. To say I love it is an absolute understatement. I have however, found myself randomly singing "surfboard" the way she does in the song a little too often... but hey who doesn't love a bit of Beyoncé - she's the ultimate diva!

3. A new programme to get into!


Now we have had this programme on our radar for a while... but what you might not know about me and my hubby is that we are TV nuts!!! We can sometimes have 20 or so TV shows on the go at the one time. So trying to fit a new show into an already crowded schedule was difficult. Now however, we have found the time to slot this baby in and this weekend will be dedicated to a Game Of Thrones marathon.

4. The greenest day of the year!



I know its not technically St Patrick's Day until Monday but this weekend is when all the celebrating is going down. And despite my plan to do nothing this weekend, my hubby and I may be tempted to do a bit of celebrating with a Paddy's Day lunch and perhaps a sneaky Guinness or 2. 

5. A good read!


I am soooooo looking forward to getting a good read of loads of brilliant blogs this weekend. I follow so many wonderful, creative and outright brilliant bloggers and it has seriously become one of my favourite things to do.

So there you have it... this weeks faves. Can't wait to get the weekend started now!

Have a fantastic weekend lovelies. I will of course be blogging over the weekend so keep your eyes pealed for that.

In the meantime...

Take care lovelies. x

No comments:

Post a Comment