Sunday, 16 March 2014

My Precious Pooches

Hey lovely people!

I'm not long back from the Vet hospital with my oldest dog Oscar. The poor little soul had a nail embedded in his paw pad and he was in agony... <<< insert extremely sad face here :(

So we went to the hospital and the amazing Veterinary surgeon whipped the nail out in a matter of minutes. So my big pooch got home without having to be sedated or needing an antibiotic or anything. Delighted is an understatement.

When we got back my hubby and I took the dogs over to the park to assess whether or not Oscar was finding it easier to move about and he was sooooo happy. I know that sounds crazy to most people but those of you who own pets and dogs in particular will know that you can totally tell when your pet is sad or unhappy and there is seriously no worse feeling. I think these photos will go a long way in proving you can tell what there emotions are:





This might be quite a boring post to a lot of people but I am just so elated that my boy is ok that I just had to share it with you all. Yes I know... I'm quite a sad person... Lol! Remember I told you before that I was an emotional wreck... well these scenarios don't help!!!

Anyway, hope all you lovely people are having a cool, calm and collected Sunday evening and you're not dreading Monday too much.

Take care lovelies. x

No comments:

Post a Comment