Saturday, 1 March 2014

My Saturday Night

Hello there my lovelies! Happy weekend to you all!!!

I hope you are having a fab weekend so far. I am having a lovely Saturday night to myself, as my hubby is away to watch the boxing. So I had a delicious take away for dinner, I've poured myself a glass of wine and I'm watching he boxing from the comfort of my livingroom, with my lovely dog Oscar snoring at my feet! 


He's cute eh???

But I couldn't very well show off one and not the other, so here is a photo of my younger pooch Bonnie... who followed me into the kitchen and stared at me while I poured my glass of wine... obviously hinting at me to take a photo of her too...


It has to be said... they're my babies (without sounding too much like a crazy person)! Anyway, I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend, whatever it is that you're doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment