Monday, 3 March 2014

Post Oscars Thoughts...

Hey my lovelies!

Well how fabulous was The Oscars??? I thoroughly enjoyed the whole show... not to mention the fantastic job Ellen Degeneres done of hosting it! 

But let me first get to my choice of winner for the Best Dressed...


The beautiful Lupita Nyongo won it HANDS DOWN for me in this Prada gown!!! 
It was effortless and elegant and just absolutely stunning!!! 

As well as being "Best Dressed", Lupita Nyongo's acceptance speech for Best Supporting Actress was just lovely. I cried while listening to her speak so eloquently about how much this meant to her. It truly was a beautiful and unforgettable moment in Oscar history for me.

Coming a close second though in the "Best Dressed" department was this gorgeous lady...


Kate Hudson was absolutely exquisite in Atelier Versace, evoking feelings of "Old Hollywood". 

And not forgetting the handsome men...


How dapper does Matthew McConaughey look in this fabulous Dolce & Gabbana suit??? And might I add, how fabulous was his acceptance speech for Best Actor? Inspirational stuff!

I thought all of the winners were very worthy and I often had a tear in my eye listening to the passion and gratitude that each and every winner displayed during their acceptance speech, which I think made the entire night even better and much more enjoyable than any of the shows I have watched in previous years!!!

Hope you enjoyed it as much as me.

Take care my lovelies! x

No comments:

Post a Comment