Saturday, 15 March 2014

T.M.I Tag

Hey lovely people!

Is everybody having a good Saturday??? I hope so.

So today I thought I would go ahead and share some info with you all... or perhaps too much info as it were.

This is a tag that I have seen loads of times and I love reading posts about it and watching YouTube videos about it, so I thought I would give it a go and share it with you all.

So here goes:


1: What are you wearing?
I'm having a "black day" today so I'm wearing black leggings, a black long-line vest top, a black jumper & black socks. I am however wearing a bright orangey red lipstick so at least there's a pop of colour. 
2: Ever been in love?
Yes. I am super in love with my husband.
3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
Yes. I had quite a serious boyfriend when I was 14 and my mum thought it was getting too serious so told me I had to finish it, hence a some very complicated break-up drama. 

4: How tall are you?
5ft 7inches. 
5: How much do you weigh?
Too much.
6: Any tattoos?
Nope. However my husband has 2 that are dedicated to me. One is a small "D" behind his left ear and the other is the date we started seeing each other on his right wrist. So does that count???
7: Any piercings?
Yes. I have one piercing in each of my ears. I used to have 2 piercings in each ear but I kept forgetting to put earrings in them and so they eventually closed up. 

8: OTP? (One True Pairing)
Ok, I have a few of these. I absolutely love New Girl and want nothing more than things to work out between Nick & Jess. Also I am obsessed with The Vampire Diaries and I very much in love with Ian Somerhaulder who plays Damon and I much prefer him and Elena as opposed to Stefan and Elena.  

9: Favourite Show?
This is too hard a question. How can I possibly whittle it down to one show. So 
I'll just give you my current faves: Modern Family (HILARIOUS), New Girl (AMAZEBALLS), and I'm re-watching Ugly Betty from the beginning again so that too. 
10: Favourite bands?
The Killers, Snow Patrol, Cold Play, James, Mumford & Sons to name but a few. 
11: Something you miss?
This is more a "Someone" I miss... and that's my Granny Rose. She died almost 14 years ago and I miss her everyday. 
12: Favourite song?
Oooft... too many to name. Current faves are Katy Perry's "Dark Horse" just because it's a super sexy wee beat and "Drunk In Love" by Beyonce just because she's freaking awesome!
13: How old are you?
28... 29 in June!!! *sobs 
14: Zodiac sign?
Cancer.
15: Quality you look for in a partner?
Somebody who is kind. 
16: Favourite Quote?
This is a little "Photography" related number but I just love it:
"Life is like a camera. Focus on what's important. Capture the good times. Develop from the negatives. If things don't work out, take another shot".
17: Favourite actor?
Oooh... erm... I love Christian Bale & Tom Hardy just because they're such method actors. Every role I watch them in is completely different from the last one. 
18: Favourite colour?
I lurrrrvvveeee Red!!!
19: Loud music or soft?
Loud all the way.
20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
Into the arms of my hubby. He's the best cuddler you will ever meet and he always makes me feel better with one of his big bear hugs. 
21: How long does it take you to shower?
10-15 minutes. I love a shower so I do. 
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Lol... 5 minutes. Unless of course I'm going out and in need of a little makeup fix, in which case it's about 30-45 minutes. 
23: Ever been in a physical fight?
Not really.
24: Turn on?
ARMS!!! I am obsessed with arms on a man. 
25: Turn off?
Arrogance & superiority.
26: The reason I started a blog?
Initially it was to document my photo-shoots but after reading loads of the fab blogs out there I decided to just make it a lifestyle blog, covering all the aspects of my life as opposed to one single subject.
27: Fears?
I'm terrified of insects... like irrationally terrified. But on a bigger scale - I'm scared of losing the people I love in my life. 
28: Last thing that made you cry?
I cry all the time. Like ALL THE TIME!!! I seriously do believe that there is something mentally wrong with me at times. So the last time I cried was this morning - watching a programme on the TV about Astronauts and the dangers they face in Space. 
29: Last time you said you loved someone?
Today. I end every call with my hubby with "I love you". :)
30: Meaning behind your Blog Name?
Ok so "Once Upon A Picture" was the username I chose when I set up my Flickr account because I aspire to be one of those photographers who tell stories through their pictures... so I decided that I would name my business "Once Upon A Picture Photography" and when I decided to do my blog it 
only made sense to continue on with the theme.  
31: Last book you read?
"Reflected In You" by Sylvia Day - It's a raunchy little number so not for the faint hearted.  

32: The book you’re currently reading?
"Entwined With You" by Sylvia Day - The final book in the 3 part series.  
33: Last show you watched?
Ugly Betty. 

34: Last person you talked to?
My husband. 

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
My sister Joanne.
36: Favourite food?
Oooh chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate.
37: Place you want to visit?
New York! It's my ultimate dream holiday - but I want to have the proper New York experience in a fancy Manhattan hotel and do all of the touristy things so I'll need a few weeks to spend over there and a few thousand pounds to book it in the first place. 
38: Last place you were? 
At the park with my dogs and my hubby.
39: Do you have a crush? 
Yep... my hubby... and Ian Somerhaulder. 
40: Last time you kissed someone? 
10 minutes ago.
41: Last time you were insulted? 
Wednesday night on Facebook when a narrow-minded individual put a post on about "chunky women".
42: Favourite flavour of sweet? 
I love citrus flavours so lemon, lime and the like.
43: What instruments do you play? 
None... *shamed
44: Favourite piece of jewellery? 
My wedding ring of course. 
45: Last sport you played? 
Lol... I'm not exactly a sport playing type of gal... I can however swim really well. And I was at the swimming a few weeks ago. 
46: Last song you sang? 
Chelsea Dagger by The Fratellis - an addictive wee tune! 
47: Favourite chat up line?
None - they are cheesey as heck!
48: Have you ever used it? 
Refer to the above. 
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? 
Right now... my hubby & my 2 pooches. 
50: Who should answer these questions next?
You, you and you!

So there you go, far too much information on yours truly! Hope you enjoyed reading this and by all means leave the link to your blog or video responses in the comments section. I'd love to give them a read. 
Take care lovelies. x

No comments:

Post a Comment