Sunday, 16 March 2014

Top O The Mornin To Ya

Hello lovely people!



It's Sunday and the 16th of March so technically not quite St Paddy's Day... but we're all pretending it is anyway because it's on a Monday this year. 

So on that note I thought I'd make my post a little Irish this morning. 

Here is one of my favourite tracks from my favourite Irish band Snow Patrol:


Here are a few of my favourite Irish actors:





Obviously my choices have been determined by their acting capabilities and has nothing to do with how absolutely drop-dead gorgeous they all are... Lol.

Here are the places of interest I most want to visit in Ireland:




And finally my favourite Irish drinks (alcoholic drinks I should say):


 

So there you have it... all my favourite Irish things in one big Irish nutshell! 

Before I go however, I just wanted to share a little Irish Blessing with you all:

May the Irish hills caress you.
May her lakes and rivers bless you.
May the luck of the Irish enfold you.
May the blessings of Saint Patrick behold you.

I hope everybody who is celebrating today enjoys themselves and you all get well and truly into the Irish spirit... even if that means you get a little drunk!

Take care lovelies. x

2 comments:

  1. Aww this was such a lovely post! Have you been to Ireland before? The view from the guinness store is breath taking! Wishing you a happy Paddy's day!
    Cliona xx

    www.clionahill.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you lovely lady! :D I've never had the pleasure of going there before... but it's a place I am absolutely dying to visit!!! Wishing you a Happy St Paddy's Day right back! :) Thanks for reading. xxx

      Delete