Friday, 18 April 2014

Another Friday Faves!

Hey lovely people!

It's FRIDAY!!! And its the beginning of the Easter Bank Holiday Weekend! I am so excited!!! Can you tell from the overuse of the exclamation marks??? Eeeeek!!! 


Anyway, it's just a quick little post today because the sun is shining and I am just home from a lovely walk with my dogs and I intend on heading back out with hubby... perhaps to a beer garden somewhere! So here goes:

1. My hubby!


I love this guy soooooo much and I get to spend the whole weekend and Monday with him. You have no idea how happy that makes me. He is quite simply the best person I have ever met in my whole life and he makes my life so much better. :)

2. This weather!


Blue skies and the smell of fresh cut grass, it is the ultimate spring weather and there is no better way to spend the day, than with my gorgeous doggies and my handsome hubby! :)

3. New makeup!


It's always a good week when I get to play with new makeup! :) And not only that, but the price I paid for the makeup was outrageously cheap that it made it all the more fun. As well as that, i've been trying out my new Models Own nail polish, and it is fab! 6 for £20... how can you go wrong! 

4. Instagram!


I have been taking part in a photo-a-day challenge throughout April and it has really made me appreciate how great Instagram is all over again. It's been super fun, and I think I will make it a regular thing every month. Not only do you get the chance to see everybody's fab pics, but it encourages me to get my camera out everyday... even if I'm not working! :)

5. Blog of the Week!

http://www.onestopsavvy.co.uk
This fab lady is a mummy and a brilliant little beauty guru, delivering posts ranging from makeup reviews to parenting advice. She is a super sweet lady, with an obvious passion for blogging, and after only having recently met her via twitter, it has become a part of my daily routine to check her tweets and admire her instagram images. You should definitely follow her and keep up to date with her fun and interesting blog posts. 

So that's my Friday Faves this week lovely people. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I will hopefully be back tomorrow with another post... but please forgive me if I don't... I may get carried away with this weather. 

Take care lovelies. x

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check out nottheprettygirl.blogspot.co.uk to accept your award :)

    ReplyDelete