Wednesday, 2 April 2014

April Photo Challenge - Day 2 - "Arm Candy"

Hey lovely people!

So today's submission theme is "Arm Candy" and initially I thought about taking a photograph of my super handsome husband (any excuse to show him off), but then I thought I would be more literal and actually take a photo of his arm - his tattooed arm to be exact!


So this might seem like a rather strange thing to want to show off - but I have a thing with arms. You know how some women like muscles, or eyes or a tight little toosh??? Well I am into arms!!! Lol... And believe me, I understand how that sounds. But I'm really not being bias (maybe a little) when I say that my husband has the most amazing arms I've ever seen. 

Ok, so I'm going to leave it there, because I have a feeling I have shared far too much already! Look out for tomorrows submission which is "Brushes"...  So you can rest assured it shouldn't be too creepy like this one! 

Take care lovelies. x

No comments:

Post a Comment