Friday, 4 April 2014

April Photo Challenge - Day 4 - "...Vamp..."

Hi there lovely people!

Ok so today will consist of this one post. I have my niece and nephew coming to stay and trust me, the energy I will have at the end of the night will only be enough to pour a glass of wine.

So onto today's post then... 


Today's theme is "Vamp" and when I saw that my first thought was "Yeahhhh... A good excuse to wear some red lippy", my second thought was "Mmmm... what about a VAMPire crossover theme"! So I know what you're thinking... I'm getting way too into this challenge! And yes you are probably right, but It's fun and a great way to exchange photos and ideas among a fairly large group of people. It's so interesting to see how other people translate their ideas through their images. That might just be the photographer in me coming out... but I seriously find it fascinating. 

You know it's not too late for you to get involved - just catch up with the last 4 days of pics and get to the same stage as everybody else and start sharing your photos. Get involved on Instagram or Twitter - but just remember to use the hashtag #supergorgeousapril. That way everybody else who is participating can keep tabs on the other challengers and can share the likes and faves among each other. 

Here is the April challenge again, just in case you fancy it.


Hope to see some more of you getting your cameras/ smartphones out and getting involved. 

Take care lovelies. x

No comments:

Post a Comment