Monday, 7 April 2014

April Photo Challenge - Day 7 - "...Metallic..."

Hey my lovelies!

I just wanted to share my April Photo Challenge submission for today. The theme, as shown above, is Metallic. This was a hard one for me, as I generally don't own a lot of metal jewellery or metallic products in general, so I had to rake through all of my makeup & jewellery collection and came up with the following image...


Ok so from right to left you can see my eyelash curler, tweezers, a Sally Hansen HD Metallic nail polish, my little metal compact mirror, my MUA Lipstick & my Benefit Concealer, Blending & Angle brushes, as well as a little metallic & crystal bracelet draped over my LOVE bookend.

Hope you all like it! :D I'll be back tomorrow with another "Snap Happy" post, as well as tomorrows photo challenge post which concerns all things "Spots & Dots"!!!

Take care lovelies. x

No comments:

Post a Comment