Thursday, 10 April 2014

I want that... and I want that... Oh and I want that!!!

Hey there lovely people!

Happy Thursday to you all. One more day till the weekend and I can't wait. I know I write this every week but I really do love the weekend. Not because I'm a crazy party animal or because I have a ridiculously interesting social life, but because I get to spend some good quality time with my hubby and my dogs. Sad... perhaps... but it's my little life and I love it... and I wouldn't change it for anything. 

But anyway, onto today's topic... and surprise surprise it's another wishlist... but of the accessories variety. I'm talking everything other than shoes & clothing, and today's list comes straight to you via ASOS.


1. Knot Turban Headband in Bird Print - £6 - ASOS
2. Raw Edge Lightweight Scarf - £8 - ASOS
3. Suede Fringe Clutch Bag - £30 - ASOS
4. Cheap Monday Letter Hoop Earrings - £15 - ASOS
5. "Don't Worry Be Happy" Necklace - £6 - ASOS
6. ASOS Curve "Hope", "Love" & "Faith" Ring Pack - ASOS
7. ASOS Curve Large Face Slim Strap Watch - £20 - ASOS
8. Gold Aviator Sunglasses - £10 - ASOS

I'm really loving gold right now and it appears to be creeping back into trend, along with some gorgeous bright and vibrant colours like the yellow items above. These accessories would sit well in any spring wardrobe and they are definitely the top of my wishlist. Hopefully this weather will change soon, and they won't feel so out of place in my own wishlist wardrobe. 

Take care lovelies. x

No comments:

Post a Comment