Thursday, 10 April 2014

I want that... and I want that... Oh and I want that!!! Part 2

Hey there my lovelies! :)

So earlier I posted my accessories wishlist, which included the likes of earrings, a handbag and some sunglasses. However, now I'd like to share with you some of the other items I've had my eyes on, specifically of the skincare variety. 

So, I'm a bit of a QVC addict. I watch it every night when I go to bed and have been watching it for the last 15 or so years. It's where I discovered Liz Earle, one of my absolute favourite genius skincare creators.

This skincare set I am about to show you, contains the famous Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser. It is the absolute best cleanser I have ever used in my life... and I have tried a lot! You're skin feels so clean and smooth after each use, especially if you've had a heavy face of makeup on. This will wipe it off as easily as you could possibly imagine.


If you were to purchase these items separately from the Liz Earle boutique or website, it would cost you a total of £75.50, so you are saving yourself a great deals of money buying from QVC, not to mention you have a full 30 day money back guarantee with them.

The next set of items is from L'Occitane, the most deliciously sumptuous beauty products and fragrances inspired by the Mediterranean lifestyle, promoting well-being and an absolute delight for the senses. I am yet to find an alternative for the Shea Butter hand-cream, having tried many so called dupes and absolutely none of them coming close to the luxurious, creamy and nourishing feel of the L'Occitane collections.


Again, if you were to purchase these items separately from the L'Occitane boutique or website, then it would cost you a total of £46, not as substantial a saving as the Liz Earle products, but still less than the RRP. 

The final skincare set that I have chosen is from Decleor. It is the 4 Piece Salon Size Skincare Collection. This is a brand that I have had very little experience of. My mum has used Decleor products for years, and I have dabbled a bit with some of the products she had, as well as the odd Decleor facial at salons I've visited. But other than that... I'm not too familiar. Except for the fact that I have watched these items being used over and over again for years on QVC and up until recently I had never really bothered about trying them out properly. However, over the last few years my skin has become more and more sensitive and I am quite prone to have breakouts, especially in the areas on and around my cheeks. This is unusual for me, even as a teenager, I seemed to be spared of the horridly vicious acne phase. So now I've decided that this is a skincare regime I would really love to try.


So yes it is very pricey, but it is after all high-end, as well as being enormous salon sized products. The thing about these items is that they are not available anywhere else, other than QVC, in these sizes. So the price comparison I am giving you is based on the standard sizes available at the Decleor boutique and website. Surprisingly, these same products, at half the size offered on QVC, would set you back £104. That's for half the size!!! So really... despite it being quite a considerable investment to make, it is one that is well worth it in terms of the value for money you are getting.

So that's all for my wishlists today lovely people. I hope I haven't bored you too much, and if you haven't already you should definitely hop on over to QVC (Sky channel 640, Virgin channel 740, Freesat channel 800 and Freeview channel 16) or visit their brilliant website here

Take care lovelies. x

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Love your wish list - I'm a big fan of Liz Earle & have been known to lose a few hours to shopping channels! Glad I found your wee blog
    Bee Happy and Healthy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks so much lovely lady. I really appreciate you taking the time to read & for your lovely compliments. I just love Liz Earle... Her products are outstandingly good! 😊 Hope you continue to read along! Danielle xo

      Delete