Monday, 28 April 2014

Monday Wishlist - Feeling All Nautical!

Hey lovely people!

Happy Monday to you all. I have had a busy morning cleaning up what can only be described as a nuclear blast that specifically hit my kitchen over the weekend. Why is it that when I cook dinners, the kitchen is left at least relatively clean and organised, but when my husband so much as makes a slice of toast, it's left looking like a bulldozer has just crashed through the walls!!! It's honestly unbelievable... and baffles me no end. 

Anyway, went off on a tangent there. Today's post is another of my wishlists. I've been trying to figure out what to wear to an up and coming family event, and this particular mood-board is my latest inspiration. 



  1.  Navy Maxi Dress - Your's Clothing - £38
  2. Espadrille Wedge Shoes - Simply Be - £35
  3. White Structured Tote Bag - Your's Clothing - £16
  4. Michael Kors Sunglasses - Simply Be - £87
  5. Marc Jacobs Daisy - Simply Be - £74
  6. Droplet Earrings - Your's Clothing - £5
  7. Charm Stretch Bracelet - Simply Be - £11
  8. Long Red Bubble Necklace - Simply Be - £15
  9. Ciate Nail Polish - ASOS - £7
I'm really loving this combination of colours at the moment, and the dress in particular because it is a navy blue as opposed to a lighter shade, will still cover all the lumps and bumps and flatter my fuller figure.

So what do you think? Are you enjoying this particular trend at the moment like me? Do you think I would be better trying something a bit different... i.e. pastels or more neutral tones? Let me know your opinions. 

Take care lovelies. x

2 comments:

  1. Love the look of those wedges! Sounds silly but I can never work out what goes with red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I loved them when I saw them... I have a thing or wedges! I feel like red always goes with blue, but it is a tricky colour to work with! :D

    ReplyDelete