Tuesday, 8 April 2014

Snap Happy Tuesday - Some Of The Greats - Annie Leibovitz

Hey there lovely people,

So instead of showing you some of my photos today, I thought I would start a new tradition by showcasing some of my absolute favourite photographers, and I thought that starting with Annie Leibovitz was a good way to kick it off. 

Not only is she an absolute genuis, and an astounding artist in her trade but she has created some of the most delightful and beautiful adaptations of Disney that I have ever seen, and being a bit of a Disney enthusiast myself I thought I would share these incredible images with you today.

Taylor Swift as Rapunzel.

Beyonce as Alice, Oliver Platt as the Mad Hatter & Lyle Lovett as the March Hare.

Jessica Chastain as Merida.

Jennifer Hudson as Princess Tiana.

Jessical Biel as Pocahontas.

Julieanne Moore as Ariel from The Little Mermaid.

Queen Latifah as Ursula from The Little Mermaid.
They are just outstanding pieces of work and what better way to let your creative juices run free than to undertake a project like this one. I am quite literally in awe of her work. 

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed looking at these images as much as I did.

Take care lovelies. x

No comments:

Post a Comment