Sunday, 6 April 2014

Spring Make-Up Tag

Hey there lovely people, 

So I didn't post yesterday as it ended up being a super busy day spent with my niece and nephew, so today I bring to you another Tag and this time it's all about Spring Make-Up... my new favourite topic. So without further ado, here is the tag.


1. Do you change up your makeup when Spring arrives? If so, please explain how?
As I've explained in previous posts, until recently I was very much in the dark about most make-up trends. However, I was always very conscious about keeping my makeup quite light and fresh in the warmer months, and experimented a bit more with deeper, darker colours in the colder, winter months and this continues to be the case.
2. What’s your fave Spring fragrance?
This is an absolute no brainer, it's my favourite fragrance for every season of the year - Just Pink from Next. 


3. What’s going to be your fave accessory this Spring?
I'm super into necklaces & chains again - exploring old costume jewellery I had locked away and forgotten about. So I think a few more purchases might be in order as like earrings, it really does add a little something more to your outfit. As well as that I'm thinking about finally investing in a pair of Ray-Bans. 
4. What’s going to be your most worn item of clothing this Spring?
Mmmm... Probably anything Coral! I'm absolutely loving that colour right now so yeah, probably that. 
5. What are your Top 3 fave Spring nail polishes?
Ok, so I have a Coral shade (did I mention that I like coral) from Sinful Colors which I adore, but I'm also loving the shade Hip Hop from Rimmel and Brompton Place from Nails Inc. They are all super bright and cheerful colours.
6. Do you prefer pumps or sandals in Spring?
Pumps definitely - Scotland is not really warm enough in the Spring to wear sandals. 
7. What's your fave lipstick colour for Spring?
Well red is always my fave and I think it's quite an easy colour to wear in all seasons... but I am loving peachy shades right now too.


8.  Are you a fake tanner or do you prefer the natural sunkissed look?
I am completely hopeless at applying fake tan... not to mention I have quite pigmented skin, so it doesn't go on well anyway... So the natural sunkissed look is the one for me!
9. What is your favourite drugstore and high end Spring inspired piece of makeup?
Fave drugstore make-up at the minute is the MUA lipsticks... they are like £1 and there are loads of beautiful fresh spring colours to choose from, including the Peachy Keen Matte Lipstick I was referring to before. My fave high end piece would have to be my Bare Minerals Powder - It's feels super nice and light on the skin and gives me a fresh and healthy complexion. I love it!
10. What's your fave Spring colour this season & do you have your eye on any specific clothing pieces?
So as I said earlier and several times in previous posts, I love coral this spring! It's just such a beautiful and vibrant colour without being too in your face. I love how even somebody like me, with very pale skin, suits it. Whether it's on my nails or a piece of clothing... It is the ultimate spring colour for me! 

Ok so there's my Spring Make-Up Tag for all you lovely people... why don't you get involved and do your own.

Take care lovelies. x

No comments:

Post a Comment