Monday, 7 April 2014

Style Inspiration - Spring Parties & Events

Hey lovely people!

So instead of doing my usual Monday wishlist post I decided to talk a bit about how to get ready for events & nights out during Spring. This is something that I've recently been giving a lot of thought to as I have a relatively big family and with that comes family events. So, I've been doing my research and trying to figure out what I'm going to wear, how I'm going to style my hair, and what kind of look I want to go for with my makeup. On that note, I thought I would share a few of my style options with you.


So I loved the idea of having an earthy, nude base to the whole look, topping it off with a gorgeous pastel mint pop of colour. I love the slight hint of colour in the eyeshadow and the nude lips are perfect for this type of look. It just screams fresh spring style to me and is definitely the kind of look that would be perfect for a afternoon event.


I think this kind of look is perfect for transitioning from day to night. The bright pops of fuchsia & baby pink provide a great, fun daytime look along with the accompaniment of black in the rest of the dress and in the shoes & bag, it means it's a look that can easily transform from laid-back casual garden party to disco dancing the night away. Forgive me for including the Chanel bag... I couldn't resist it's beauty and it literally had a magnetic pull! :) Obviously I would have to settle for a dupe... or sweet talk my hubby... Lol! But you get my point. 

So that's my 2 easy breezy looks covering day to night of Spring parties and events! Super pretty... really easy... and totally Spring inspired! :)

Take care lovelies. x

No comments:

Post a Comment