Thursday, 22 May 2014

A Little Birthday Wishlist

Hey lovely people, 

So I know I said I would post 3 times a week, but this week has been exceptionally busy and for that reason I haven't really had much computer time. However, I have a spare 10 minutes this morning and thought I would share a little wishlist post for my upcoming 29th birthday next month. It is of course an enormous hint to my hubby, so hopefully he gets the message loud and clear. :)

1:


This is Model 4018 from Sekonda, as part of the new Editions range. I saw it for the first time last night while watching "Fearne and McBusted" and I just love it. I've been looking at watches for so long, and had my eye on a few including some Michael Kors ones that were just gorgeous, but I really loved this one instantly and it's only £39.99... so BARGAIN!!! 

2:


I can't say enough about this genius cleanser from Liz Earle. I have been using it for 1 years and I have literally no complaints whatsoever. My skin feels so fresh and clean and fantastic when I use this, so naturally I run out a lot. It's £14.95 for the 100ml pump directly from Liz Earle or you can get two 100ml pumps from QVC for £28. :) 

3:


I have been dreaming about this gorgeous lippy since reading the April Vogue (UK edition). It has been on my wishlist since then, but I still haven't managed to justify the £24 price tag to my hubby. He just doesn't understand the importance of me having this gorgeous piece in my collection. I wonder if he ever will!!! :(

4:


My 4th item is these slim fitting boyfriend jeans from Simply Be. I'm generally a dark jean kinda gal, but I really love these. they are super cute and will look fab with a pair of pumps & a tee... my fave kind of outfit. They are £35. 

5:


The 5th and final item on my wishlist is this little treat of a tv show. :) It is my new favourite... and is AMAZEBALLS! I have quite seriously watched all 4 seasons on a loop on Sky & Netflix, and I just can't get enough. It is available from Play at £29.99 for all 4 of the current seasons.

So there you have it. I don't think I'm asking for too much...

Take care lovelies. x

No comments:

Post a Comment