Sunday, 4 May 2014

A Little Update

Hey lovely people!


So I have been absent from the blogging world as of late, and my posts have gone from being daily to sporadically. This has been down to life and generally being out the house and away from my computer. So, on this basis I thought I would update you all with what's going to happen going forward with my posts.

I don't want to bore all my lovely readers, so I've decided to cut my posts down to 3 each week. The content isn't set in stone as such, or the days for that matter, but I do aim to share at least 3 every week with you.

That is all I'm going to share today lovely people. As ever though, thank you so much to everybody who already reads my blog. You will never know what it means to me.

Take care lovelies. x

No comments:

Post a Comment