Friday, 30 May 2014

Some Random Friday Favourites

Hey lovely people!


So it's Friday again and that means time off work (for most), spending time with friends & family, perhaps having a tipple or two and generally just relaxing.

This weekend is the Froch vs Groves II fight and for those of you who don't know, I do enjoy a bit of the boxing and sometimes UFC. This of course has been a gradual process, after years of being encouraged to enjoy it from my husband. But anyway, that fight is on Saturday and so myself and my hubby will be one of the many millions watching, along with the company of my big cousin and his wife. So it should be a great night. Other than that, my weekend will generally be very quiet.

So enough of the rambling and onto my current faves of the moment. Let me first say that they are random and in no particular order or genre, but are just a bunch of things I am really enjoying at the moment. :)

1.

 

I have been singing this song in my head for weeks and weeks and I just can't seem to get enough of it. It's just another beautiful song from the incredibly talented Sam Smith. I could quite literally listen to him sing all day long. 

2. 


Ok so have you ever had weeks where you just crave a particular food or meal??? This has been my craving this week... beans on toast. I can't stop thinking about it. Lol! And no I'm not pregnant I swear. Lol.

3. 


After falling away from it for a good wee while, I have finally found my way back to the comedy genius that is Cougar Town. I love this wee show... it' so funny and it makes me feel better about enjoying a glass of wine or 5. :)

4.


So obviously I don't look this good in leggings, but I do love them. I feel as though I have been living in my leggings recently. They are just so comfy and pretty to look at. Is it such a bad thing that I won't take them off???

5. 


Ok, so I am a big fan of the Kardashian clan and an avid viewer of their show so you can imagine my excitement at seeing Kim K's wedding dress and all things wedding related. :) She was beautiful and Kanye was dapper and it looked like a fairytale of a day. I'm already a bit of a wedding nut as it is, so as far as I'm concerned she can get married as many times as she likes. I will always be excited about it! Lol!

So that's my faves for another week lovely people. I hope you all have a lovely weekend and hope you continue to enjoy reading my ramblings. :) Love & hugs to you all. 

Take care lovelies. x

No comments:

Post a Comment