Wednesday, 25 June 2014

It's Wedding Season!!!

Hey there lovely people, 

So today I thought I would share some of my favourite wedding shots with you all. I am first and foremost a photographer, before I am a blogger and this was after all the reason I started my blog in the 1st place so I think it's only right that from time to time, I bore you all with some random mumbo jumbo about my photography style. 

On that note, here we go:


  


  



 


 




So I know it's definitely not everybody's style but I am much more of a natural, candid shooter. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy admiring a posed romantic shot just as much as anybody else, but as far as feeling comfortable myself with taking those shots... well that's another matter. 

I was very adamant that for our own wedding photographs, my husband and I were represented in the same light as we are on a daily basis. I didn't want any aspect of it to be fake or pre-meditated. This is of course just my style... and I am certainly not knocking anybody else's opinion on the matter... but due to the fact that I feel that way in front of the camera, it appears that those thoughts and feelings have transferred over to my role behind the camera. This is not to say that if my clients request those specific shots then I will be happy to oblige as best I can, but it just doesn't feel that natural to me.

Anyway, enough of my ramblings. If you feel the same as me then let me know. I love photographs. I love how you can tell a story through them. They are proof of our existence, and contain the evidence of our love and happiness. I can't think of any other job I would rather have in the whole world!!! 

Take care lovelies. x

1 comment:

  1. I love thoes photos they are so cute, I love photography myself and I love to take photo's of flowers. I love your blog . I would love it if we could follow each other?

    http://fashioncrazy-abby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete