Wednesday, 4 June 2014

It's A Weighty Issue! Part 2

Hey lovely people,



So this is my first update since I told you all I was starting my diet, and I wish it was more of a positive report.

I started the Juice plus diet which is basically 2 powdered shakes each day, 1 main meal and all the fruit & veg you want. Sounds simple? Well not so much. The list of foods you're not allowed just boarder on insane for me, especially the no wheat or gluten part. :(

I can give up chocolate and crisps quite easily, but asking me to cut out bread and pasta, well that's not so easy.

So basically, despite eating way more healthily, and cutting out junk food, chocolate, crisps etc, I am still the same weight I was when I started.

Freaking disheartened is an understatement. I'm now at the point where I'm wondering whether or not to continue on with this particular diet. I have had success with Weight Watchers in the past and so I'm wondering if this is the best idea for me. At least this way I can still eat normal food.

What do you think? I would love other peoples opinions on this subject. I am more than dedicated to losing weight, but realistically I need a plan that will work on a budget.

Take care lovelies. x

No comments:

Post a Comment